Extreme tiredness and dizziness, it’s back

Hello. This is my first time doing Whole30. I have fibromyalgia and a gluten allergy. I am on Day 9. ALWAYS when I eat I get incredibly cranky, dizzy, and tired to the point of not being able to stand up. Since starting this diet ALL of those problems have gone away. I’ve had so much energy, I don’t get dizzy and cranky when I eat, and I haven’t taken any involuntary naps after eating. Until today. It’s come back and I’m looking for advice as I’m scared, because I was so relived everything was going well. 

For context, I haven’t slipped or cheated. Last night I ate out for the first time, I had unseasoned boiled chicken and green beans and broccoli at Applebee’s thought. Today my menstraul cycle started. And what I just ate was chili lime chicken breast Cobb salad recipe from the Whole30 instagram. 20 minutes after eating I got extremely dizzy and cranky. I got so tired I couldn’t stand. I had to lay down and legitimately fought to stay conscious and couldn’t. This hasn’t happened since I started the diet and I desperately don’t want it to start again because it’s scary. If anyone has been through this or has any idea what’s happening to me, I’d really appreciate the input. I was really happy being healthy for once. 

Thanks 

• Administrators
15 hours ago, cleanliving7 said:

Hello. This is my first time doing Whole30. I have fibromyalgia and a gluten allergy. I am on Day 9. ALWAYS when I eat I get incredibly cranky, dizzy, and tired to the point of not being able to stand up. Since starting this diet ALL of those problems have gone away. I’ve had so much energy, I don’t get dizzy and cranky when I eat, and I haven’t taken any involuntary naps after eating. Until today. It’s come back and I’m looking for advice as I’m scared, because I was so relived everything was going well. 

For context, I haven’t slipped or cheated. Last night I ate out for the first time, I had unseasoned boiled chicken and green beans and broccoli at Applebee’s thought. Today my menstraul cycle started. And what I just ate was chili lime chicken breast Cobb salad recipe from the Whole30 instagram. 20 minutes after eating I got extremely dizzy and cranky. I got so tired I couldn’t stand. I had to lay down and legitimately fought to stay conscious and couldn’t. This hasn’t happened since I started the diet and I desperately don’t want it to start again because it’s scary. If anyone has been through this or has any idea what’s happening to me, I’d really appreciate the input. I was really happy being healthy for once. 

Thanks 

This sounds like a dangerous medical issue unrelated to eating protein, vegetables and fat. Please see a doctor, your issue is outside the ability of anyone on this forum to counsel you through.

Archived