Ready for Round Two! September Whole30

MegCW30

I have been doing my third Whole 30 and then get to about day 10/11 and cave in and have a glass of wine. I am motivated again to do the Whole 30 due to fatigue, muscle aches and nerve pain which I believe is related to a virus I can't seem to kick. Each time I have done the Whole 30 I do not do the reintroducing of the foods one by one. That needs to change! I am hoping to get support this time around from the forum so I can really stay on track this time. So today, September 1st, is day 1.

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Bootsie1947 said:

I’m in but how do I follow discussion?  

If you have your notifications turned on, you'll either get an email or an alert on threads you've commented on.  You've had multiple thread conversations with the moderators so I think you've got the notificaitons set up right.

Hello All,

I have completed the Whole30 Jan 2017 and just recently in June 2017. Kind of went back to old habits - sneaking in some sugar and bread - always feel yucky afterwards. Was going to start Sept 1st, but then decided to start the 3rd. 

Preparation is the key...!

Best wishes for those starting today! 

Lanette:D

Hello all,

This is my second full round of the whole30 as well. Soooo much has happened in my life since last fall when I completed my whole30 in November. I was super nervous that I wasn't going to be able to do this after all that's happened, but I know that I just want to give it a shot! I'm ready to commit to myself and my health again and to feel strong. Let's encourage each other! Day 1 down, now on to day 2!

-Sarah

@Sunshine2020 Thank you so much for asking -- that's so sweet of you! Umm, it was definitely rough. I've gone through a number of outward transitions in terms of my environment and tons of emotional valleys. In that time, I had totally gotten off track in my health journey, stopped working out, ate terribly, but I'm ready to invest in myself again. I've gained a good amount of weight, which has made me feel not great, but I'm ready to just move forward and make progress towards getting back to where I was and to my healthy place :)

So far the first few days have been okay. Having a dishwasher has made SUCH a difference this time around! I've cooked a couple times already. Rosemary lemon chicken and flourless ground turkey meatballs with zucchini noodles -- delicious! I'm finally going to attempt to get to the gym today after being quite lethargic the first few days. How's everyone doing??

Archived