Beverages

Kiki373

I purchased a bottle of Honest Kids Organic Juice Drink (Goodness Grapeness), thinking the ingredients were compliant. It is only sweetened with fruit juice. Would it be ok to drink on occasion or add some of it to my water? I have a hard time drinking plain water all day and do not like coffee or the La Croix beverages. I do drink some flavored compliant hot teas with nutpods once in a while and have purchased a few bottles of Hint Infused Water and don't mind those.

INGREDIENTS: FILTERED WATER, ORGANIC WHITE GRAPE JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, ORGANIC CONCORD GRAPE JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, NATURAL FLAVORS, VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID), FRUIT AND VEGETABLE JUICE (FOR COLOR), ORGANIC NATURAL FLAVORS, TARTARIC ACID.
Caffeine: NO CAFFEINE

Any other suggestions on compliant drinks?

• Moderators

This would be fine to add a splash to water but it's not recommended to drink straight juice.

Tea, coffee, iced tea (unsweetened), Hint, water infused with fruit, other sparkling waters (I can't stand the La Croix ones either but other brands are nice).  I also like plain club soda with lime.

Archived