First time Whole30er starting September 10th!

Dana Andersen

Hello everyone! I’m a 27 year old mother from Wisconsin and have had skin issues/acne my entire teenage/adult life. I’m scared to think that my Wisconsin dairy may be something I’ll have to live without but am fully committed. My aunt is joining me and my sister is a seasoned Whole30 participant and will be coaching us through this experiment. 

97DE6504-4D1B-4CB1-80AD-A7B7DE0CE097.jpeg

Dana, 

I’m also looking to start Whole 30. I was planning on starting September 9th, but I noticed you are starting on the 10th! I see that you already have a bit of a team, but I’m wondering if you might have room for another on your team! I would love to do this in sync with someone else! What do you think? 

I’m a 31 year old mother from Wisconsin starting the same day! I, too, will miss my dairy :(. My husband and I are doing it as a reset. We’re both at an unhealthy weight and have committed ourselves to developing a healthy relationship with food. I feel like this is the perfect way to start. And I’d love to have friends around to help keep me accountable! Dana, I’ll find you on Instagram. I’m tiu_beccazagz. 

Archived