September Whole30!

avyoung05

I am doing a September Whole30! Iv'e never done a Whole30 before but I think it's time. I have a very poor relationship with food and have struggled on and off with horrible binge eating for the past 4 years. I obviously wouldn't mind losing a bit of weight but my main focus for the next thirty days is creating a healthy relationship with food and not allowing food to dictate my mood. I know that I alway crash and get grouchy after having too much sugar and I do not process dairy very well. I am a bit worried about keeping up with meal prep and cooking because I am currently working 2 jobs and taking classes towards a master degree, but I will not use time or stress as an excuse! Happy Whole30 :)

I am starting my third Whole 30 today. Let's do this together. I felt so great after doing the program before. Recently I have been feeling very tired and am dealing with nerve pain that I believe is due to a virus I can't seem to kick. So I am hopeful being back on a Whole 30 will help me feel better. Yes...the meal prep is a lot...I often do a bunch of prepping and planning on the weekends. 

Archived