Starting Sept 4th

Wendy R

I am beginning Tuesday and started practicing some last week. Night time and sugar cravings gs are going to be my biggest challenge!! I am amazed how full I stay eating this way. I have been experiencing joint pain symmetrically all over my body and am afraid I might be facing rheumatoid arthritis as it runs in my family. My appointment with the rheumatologist is not until February and I am hopeful that I can just cancel it-or at least having a lessor amount of symptoms by then. My goal is not feel like I am 90 at 45! So glad there is a place like this to come get support, answers, and ideas!! 

Hi there Wendy R and Stephani!

I'm also starting tomorrow (4th September)! I think this will be my fourth Whole30 so far. I've learned so much since I did the first one, that coming on board again feels great already. My main objective is to contribute to making my immune system stronger - I was diagnosed with HPV a year ago and I want to make the most I can to get rid of it soon!

All the best to both and It will be great to stay in touch for support and ideas :)

Archived