• Apple
    • Almond Butter w/pumpkin pie spice 
  • Dinner
    • Italian Pork Ragu
    • Zucchini
    • Mushrooms
    • Shredded carrots
    • EVOO
  • Day 1 Baselines: LBS: 162.6, Pant size: 10, barely.  Lately I've needed something to help me sleep at night, and it has been very tough getting up in the morning. I usually feel very drained by the end of the day, so any type of after-work exercise seems impossible. One huge thing I'm hoping to accomplish this round (this is my 3rd) is to kick this terrible sleep cycle, get my energy back so I feel more motivated to work out, and to kick the sugar cravings. The sugar consumption has gone totally off the rails. 
  • Day 1 Reflection and Insights:  This morning when I woke up, I was craving sugar. Not sure if this was because I knew it was Whole30 D1 and I couldn’t have it, or if I was legitimately craving it. The last few weeks I’ve been feeling full all the time, apathetic about food, bloated, etc. I am hoping that this Whole30 is able to truly reset my body because I just haven’t been feeling physically well.  While I did eat some things as a pre-w30 binge -  I didn’t go crazy. But there were things that I just didn't feel like feeling miserable after eating either. Before the holidays and autumn foods are in full swing, I want to get a handle on things. 

I'm also tracking this using the Day-by-Day book - but I'm hoping to find some community here! 

Archived