Eiinii food log

eiinii

B Two eggs, crimini mushrooms, red bell paper in ghee

L lettuce wraps with cumin spiced beef, red onion, avocado, jalapeño 

D Steak with chimichurri, frazzled cumin sweet potato, caesar (w30 compliant dressing) with avocado, a quarter of a grilled red bell pepper

Two sparkling waters, a coffee with collagen and ghee, a plain black coffee

8+ glasses of water, 10k plus steps / 30 minutes of cardio

B 2 eggs scrambled with tomato, cilantro, jalapeno

L cumin spiced ground beef with onions, roasted sweet potato, avocado

D Chicken breast with rosemary, lemon, coconut aminos, roasted sweet potato, broccolini, lemon juice, garlic, and almonds, and a scoop of avocado green goddess dip

Grapefruit sparkling water, two cups of regular coffee.

Tired today. Got up to work at 5 but spent a lot of time distracted. Irritable. Also realized I forgot about doing a collagen and ghee coffee today. Noooo cardio.

B homemade breakfast sausage patty, scrambled egg, and roasted red onion, sweet potato, jalapeño, garlic, bell pepper, and fingerling potatoes with about a quarter of a cup of avocado cubes

L I kind of forgot. I ate my breakfast after dropping the kids at school and then we had a really big storm so I guess I just wasn't thinking about it. 

D Zoodles with cashew cream, sun-dried tomato, and scallops. I was still just a little hungry and I ate some meal prepped chicken breast and green beans.

Lemon lime sparkling water over ice, collagen coffee, and a hot black tea.

I had some body aches earlier that otherwise I would associate with the beginning of a pain flare, but now, around 5:30, they've subsided for the most part.

Had a digestion hiccup overnight. Woke up not feeling fantastic; it kind of felt like my food wasn't digesting. This has mostly passed now. 

Today I have been feeling pretty good.

B: Homemade breakfast sausage, scrambled egg, roasted hash as yesterday 

L: Roasted chicken, romaine, Roma tomatoes, jalapeño, red onion, caesar, roasted rainbow carrots and sweet potato sticks rolled in ancho Chile powder and paprika and avocado dip from Whole30 recipes on Instagram

D: Cod baked with ghee, lemon, and capers with roasted broccoli, criminal, fingerling potatoes, and red onion

I also ate an apple with skin and a teaspoon of almond butter.

Hot black tea, coffee with collagen and coconut oil, a sparkling water and 60 oz of water

B: Sausage patty and hash with avocado sauce

L: Zupa Noma Tomatillo Kale Jalapeno, apple, almond butter

D: Zoodles with marinara, homemade bison meatballs

Mid-Morning I had a collagen/ghee coffee, and I had a lemon-lime sparkling water with dinner.

I FEEL AWESOME.

B: Hash brown potatoes with pederson's aweeeesome bacon, scrambled egg, avocado topped with tj's everything but the bagel

L: Chicken Caesar salad with romaine and green beans

D: Barbacoa beef, spiralized and baked sweet potato topped with cumin and paprika, red onions, and cauliflower rice topped with cilantro

Collagen coffee, black coffee, and blackberry sparkling water. I also had half a bottle of Zupa pumpkin spice between breakfast and lunch.

I felt a little tired today but we were out late for baseball practice last night and I lifted today. It wasn't like I-can't-drag-myself-out-of-bed-for-love-or-money tired, it was just like if I had time and the inclination I could have a nap right now. Still feeling good. 

B: Sweet potato, parsnip, and Brussels sprout hash with scrambled egg and spicy breakfast sausage

L: Leftover hash topped with leftover barbacoa and the last of the avocado dip I made the other day with lots of cilantro and green onions

D: Kielbasa with broccoli, potatoes, onions, and bell peppers and 1/3 of a pumpkin spice collagen zupa

Black coffee, 80 oz water, sparkling water

Fam ate Jersey Mike's at lunch.. I was tempted to get a bowl but then I was like uhhh literally a bowl of lettuce and sliced turkey. Probably just wait. Was kind of irritable tonight but I probably shouldn't have let myself get so hungry at lunch. 

B: two pieces of bacon and a turmeric yellow pepper zupa

L: Sweet potato mashed with pumpkin pie spice and cayenne, topped with baracoa beef, avocado, red onion, jalepeno 

D: Meatballs with spaghetti squash and zucchini

Bringing a larabar to baseball. 

Sparkling water, two coffees, one added some nut pods, and 40 oz so far.

B: pumpkin spice hash. yep. 

L: kale, spinach, red onions, barbacoa, avocado, bell peppers

D: zupa noma, can of tuna with smash avocado

I took off my Fitbit and left it off. I've noticed especially when I'm laying down that a lot of stomach bloating is gone. Where before I think I was associating that  with fullness, now I feel full but not blegh and not bloat, and am trying to dissociate the two.

Archived