Lokan_V

Change my Whole 30 Log Title?

Hello wonderful moderators!

Would you (or myself!) be able to change the name of my Whole 30 log?

I would like to remove the "Round 1" part of the title. I've seen users continue to use the same log for subsequent Whole 30s and I prefer to do that as well. 

Or is there an easy way I could change it myself?

Many thanks!

@Aliem999 I actually figured out that we can't do this. I don't know if it was a change during a forum update or if I was just not remembering correctly.  I must've pm'd the op to let her know and didn't think to come back and update this thread.

You are welcome to start a new log if you'd like, you might want to put a link to the old one in your first post if you do so you don't lose track of it. Or keep going in your old one. Whichever. 

1 hour ago, ShannonM816 said:

@Aliem999 I actually figured out that we can't do this. I don't know if it was a change during a forum update or if I was just not remembering correctly.  I must've pm'd the op to let her know and didn't think to come back and update this thread.

You are welcome to start a new log if you'd like, you might want to put a link to the old one in your first post if you do so you don't lose track of it. Or keep going in your old one. Whichever. 

We actually can edit the title, you just need to use the edit button in the first post and it brings up the title :)

@aliem999 - all done :)

2 hours ago, SugarcubeOD said:

We actually can edit the title, you just need to use the edit button in the first post and it brings up the title :)

@aliem999 - all done :)

I didn't try that, I was looking at the moderator options for the whole thread. Good to know.