Continue after 30 days

Mr Bou

I can totally relate to your statement! I think the program should continue a lifetime, just that we can make exeptions (when they are worth it), that‘s what I understood with „food freedom forever“. However, it seems that for my side, I haven‘t lost weight yet (but of course, I do not really know because the scale is still locked away) but I feel somewhat leaner.

• Moderators

There's nothing wrong with continuing to eat this way for as long as you want to, but we would really recommend doing reintroductions at some point, not because you need to add things back in and eat them regularly but because reintroductions can help you decide when things are worth it or not.  As much as you may think that you'll just keep eating this way forever and therefore you can put off reintroductions, I'd really recommend scheduling them, if not for day 31, then for some definite date in the not too distant future. It is easy to fall back into old habits if you run into any kind of stress in your life, and unfortunately, stress is going to happen at some point to all of us. It's better to have your reintroductions done before that happens. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived