Starting Sept. 24!

Danielle Peterson

Hello WHOLE30 Forum!

My name is Danielle Peterson, and I will be starting the WHOLE30 Program on Sept. 24!

I’m in my first year of college, at Wartburg College, and am super nervous (yet excited) to begin this journey!

Any recommendations for food in terms of cafeteria combinations would be awesome!

Thank you so much!

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, Danielle Peterson said:

Hello WHOLE30 Forum!

My name is Danielle Peterson, and I will be starting the WHOLE30 Program on Sept. 24!

I’m in my first year of college, at Wartburg College, and am super nervous (yet excited) to begin this journey!

Any recommendations for food in terms of cafeteria combinations would be awesome!

Thank you so much!

Welcome!  Have a poke around the forum using google for searching and you'll find tons of threads of college students who have eaten in dorms or on food programs.  Try googling things like 'whole30 at college' and similar and there should be a load of info :)

Hey Danielle,

So glad to hear you’re starting tomorrow (or what is technically today). I am also starting today. I live in Colorado. This is the first time I will be doing this whole30 thing. So maybe we could help each other out in this journey. :)

Sofia

Archived