Hi! Newbie (kinda) here!

satchiesmom

Hi Everyone!

I'm Susan from Ohio and I started Whole 30 on September 1st.  I was making great progress and noticing wonderful changes until I got a Fibro Flare about 2 weeks ago, so I'm a bit frustrated about that, since I haven't had one in years.  But that's just me.  For everyone just starting now, this program is the bomb!  The food is great, I haven't missed not one of the non-compliant, sugar and fat filled foods that were a staple of my diet before starting.  No Sugar Dragon at all!  I'm still pretty new at this, but if I can make a suggestion, please don't try to stuff in all of the sugar and fat filled, processed foods you love to eat before you start because "I won't be able to have them after I start".  I'm sure others have said this before, but, big mistake.  BIG!  I know this from experience lol!  My husband and I are on this together and it won't just be for 30 days for us.  With a few tweaks here and there it will be a complete lifestyle change.  I'm so glad to be here on this forum.

Archived