What about men?

Miriam71

I’m glad we have a forum just for women but you know it would be maybe a good idea to have one just for men. They have issues caused by diet as well. There are a number of issues especially soy in everything and sugar, and how does diet affect a man’s testosterone? Other ways that this particular way of eating helps men? 

I think they’re like maybe 50% or so of the population. 

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Miriam71 said:

I’m glad we have a forum just for women but you know it would be maybe a good idea to have one just for men. They have issues caused by diet as well. There are a number of issues especially soy in everything and sugar, and how does diet affect a man’s testosterone? Other ways that this particular way of eating helps men? 

I think they’re like maybe 50% or so of the population. 

If at some point the men among us would like to see a forum area created for them where they would like to discuss personal and sensitive issues, they are free to message us and we will look at doing that. Women have sensitive and personal issues that they are not comfortable discussing in a public forum. What you're asking for seems to be an area on the forum where we specifically educate the men on how diet affects their testosterone and specific ways that this way of eating can help men specifically - rather than an area for them to go and commiserate w/ each other.

At this point there has never been a man who has asked for a special area in the forum where they can discuss sensitive personal issues with other men.

It's OK that women have different issues and needs and that there may be a special place for women outside the general populous without having to mirror that place for men.

Archived