Day 26, Round 6!

BonnieStP

Coming up on my 30 days for this round, and it hasn't been so tough at all.

What I'd like to note is that I have been, during five 12hr shifts per week, in the presence of many of my favorite things, and I haven't given them a thought.  Candy bars, packaged dessert goodies, snack bars, homemade desserts and baked goods, crackers, and more.  I know that I've been able to do this because of the commitment I made to a successful Whole30.

So my question to myself is, what do I need to do BETWEEN resets to have the same lack of triggered response to these foods?

I plan to start another 20 day reset one day after my 31st day of this 6th round.  That will hopefully help to more solidly form the good habits I've been working at when it comes to treats and snacks.  It'll be 51 days, with only one day off plan after the 31st day.

I'm looking forward to the arrival later this week of my reward for this W30 - a Ninja Foodi!  This countertop appliance is a pressure cooker, slow cooker, ricer, dehydrator, stovetop and air fryer!  My 30th day is Friday and the Ninja should arrive Thursday night.  Perfect timing for a gift to myself!

• Moderators

Hi, @BonnieStP -- good to hear it's going well for you. If you haven't yet, you might want to start reading some of the information here:  https://whole30.com/finished/ -- All the links have good information, but the Life After Your Whole30 especially may have information to help you with that between reset time. You might also be interested in the book Food Freedom Forever which addresses this. 

Hi @ShannonM816!  Thank you for the /finished link, and suggestion to take a look at Life After Your Whole30.  I will definitely check it out.  I own and have read Food Freedom Forever, and will revisit it.  My resets are part of the journey towards my Food Freedom.   I appreciate your suggestions!

Archived