I've been on this diet for 8 days and I'm hungry all the time.  Although I'm eating a lot.  Will this go away?  I don't think I can stick with it for another 22 days . . 

If you're hungry, eat. If you're consistently hungry, you're not eating enough at meals or you aren't eating the right amounts of things. Check out the meal template which you can download here:   https://whole30.com/pdf-downloads/

So looking at the template, at each meal, you should have 1-2 portions of protein that are each the size of the palm of your hand, meaning the length, width, and height of your palm. If eggs are your only protein, have as many whole eggs as you can hold in one hand, so probably 3-4. Then pick one or two of the fat sources listed in addition to whatever oil you cook in. Then fill up your plate with vegetables, so probably 2-3 cups. That is a minimum for each meal. You should be able to go 4-5 hours between meals, if you consistently are hungry before that time, your meals may need to be bigger or you kn su want to include more fat. 

If you're working out, have pre- and post-workout food as described on the meal template, in addition to your three meals.

If you are hungry, it is fine to eat between meals. Try to have a combo of protein, fat, and vegetables or at least two of the three.