Bluebirdwatcher

Celestial Seasonings Cinnamon Apple Spice?

It tastes so sweet it immediately made me wonder.  The ingredient list is: "cinnamon, hibiscus, chamomile, natural cinnamon and apple flavors with other natural flavors, roasted chicory, orange peel and roasted carob."  There is no nutritional information on the box.  I know Whole30 allows natural flavors -- it tastes so sweet, though, I got nervous.  Thank you for your help!

2 hours ago, Bluebirdwatcher said:

It tastes so sweet it immediately made me wonder.  The ingredient list is: "cinnamon, hibiscus, chamomile, natural cinnamon and apple flavors with other natural flavors, roasted chicory, orange peel and roasted carob."  There is no nutritional information on the box.  I know Whole30 allows natural flavors -- it tastes so sweet, though, I got nervous.  Thank you for your help!

Roasted chicory and cinnamon are extremely sweet in tea - it shocking how your taste buds change isn't it!

OMG I thought the same thing when I had Good Earth Sweet and Spicy tea I think its called...so sweet...but yummy. I think my tastebuds have changed!!