Starting October 22 with hubby

JaniceP

Hi there I am a 55 year old woman living in Alberta with hubby, we are both starting the whole30 tomorrow. I have fibro and Psoriatic Arthritis and am tired of being in pain and having swelling in my fingers etc so instead of taking the brutal prescription my rheumatologist gave me I am looking for an alternative way. I am excited but scared as I know it will be tough but WE CAN DO IT !!!

• Administrators
12 hours ago, JaniceP said:

Hi there I am a 55 year old woman living in Alberta with hubby, we are both starting the whole30 tomorrow. I have fibro and Psoriatic Arthritis and am tired of being in pain and having swelling in my fingers etc so instead of taking the brutal prescription my rheumatologist gave me I am looking for an alternative way. I am excited but scared as I know it will be tough but WE CAN DO IT !!!

HI @JaniceP - you absolutely CAN do it! Folks with auto-immune conditions can sometimes benefit from an extended Whole30 so if you get to 30 days and feel that you want to continue or haven't really felt miraculously different, know that this is common. 30 days is really a small amount of time and those w/ underlying conditions can take a bit longer to feel better. Best wishes to you and your husband!

Hi, Janice!  Canada is so beautiful, I hope to visit one day!  

Congrats on your decision to improve your health by removing inflammatory foods.  I finished 32 days of my first round last week, took a few days off while I was traveling and visiting family, and I noticed yesterday how I was overall just slow moving, heavy/stiff joints, and hands swollen...  so I'm right back on round 2 today.  You can do it!  Hang in there, follow the path, reap the benefits.

Archived