Starting Oct 29

Hi! I’m starting my first Whole30 Monday, October 29th. I know this goes against the book’s advice to avoid doing the program during the holidays, but I have been feeling horrible for months (maybe years), and just had my first visit with a functional medicine doctor a few weeks ago. Among other things, she suggested doing a round of Whole30 to see which foods are triggering me. I don’t want to wait any longer than necessary to feel better, so here goes! 

• Administrators
11 hours ago, AliceInAutoimmuneland said:

Hi! I’m starting my first Whole30 Monday, October 29th. I know this goes against the book’s advice to avoid doing the program during the holidays, but I have been feeling horrible for months (maybe years), and just had my first visit with a functional medicine doctor a few weeks ago. Among other things, she suggested doing a round of Whole30 to see which foods are triggering me. I don’t want to wait any longer than necessary to feel better, so here goes! 

Hi @AliceInAutoimmuneland - doing it during holidays can make it a bit more challenging but that holiday is really just one or two days. And it's a "turkey" holiday which often makes it easier since eating protein and veggies during a turkey dinner is usually a breeze! You can do it, there will be other folks starting early November too, lots of support here!

Archived