Round 2 - November 1

MegaDillen

Hi!  Starting my second Whole30 on November 1.  Did my first in March and then had a few false starts.  Totally because I didn't prepare.  Just thought I'd done it once I didn't need to re-read everything again.  I was so wrong.

So I'm just finishing up re-reading the Whole30 and I'm doing round 2 on November 1st.

My intention with this round is to really address some less healthy habits and disordered eating.  I want to do a solid re-introduction as well.

I'm really looking forward to it!

• Administrators
11 hours ago, MegaDillen said:

Hi!  Starting my second Whole30 on November 1.  Did my first in March and then had a few false starts.  Totally because I didn't prepare.  Just thought I'd done it once I didn't need to re-read everything again.  I was so wrong.

So I'm just finishing up re-reading the Whole30 and I'm doing round 2 on November 1st.

My intention with this round is to really address some less healthy habits and disordered eating.  I want to do a solid re-introduction as well.

I'm really looking forward to it!

Good for you on doing your "homework" to prepare and get in the right mind-set. We do find that each Whole30 is different from the last. Makes sense since we evolve as humans and our lives change as time flows. You can totally do this, we're here for you! :)

Archived