D1R2

Hello my name is Elissa !

I completed my first whole 30 in January of 2016 and I had never felt or looked better. I stayed fairly on track most of 2016. 

After some life changes and challenges in 2017 my eating habits went downhill. I currently battling anxiety and depression and have never weighed more than I do today.  I am bloated, uncomfortable and my face and body feels all over swollen. I cannot remember the last time I slept through the night without waking up. 

I have decided to commit to at least 30 days of the whole 30 program because I want to feel good again. My appearance and how I feel as resulted in a loss of confidence and I am striving to regain that confidence.  

I am hopeful that by posting in the forum I will gain support from other whole 30 participants and I will stay motived and committed to the program. If any of you are willing or would like to help me stay focused on the journey I would really appreciate it. During my first whole 30 I belonged to a facebook group. We posted daily and it really helped me stay on track and be accountable for my action. 

Hi @Mizeliss - welcome, we're very glad you're here! Good for you for making the decision to make a change for yourself. By all means post here regularly, there's lots of support!

Hi! I'll be starting Sunday (10/28). You and I sound like we are at the same place! I had a baby in September of last year, had a super healthy pregnancy (gaining only 13lbs and very active), super easy labor. But the first year of baby's life was brutal. Nursing a very needy baby led me to overeat, a lot. I'm at the heaviest weight I have ever been including both of my previous pregnancies. I'm sick of it. So...good luck. I just wanted to chime in that we are battling from a similar place!