Starting W30 #4 on November 1st

MeghanE

Hi! I’m Meghan, I turned 40 this year and have been eating less than healthy for the past few months. My joints hurt, I’m tired all the time, my workouts are lacking and I have gained at least 10 lbs since this time last year.  It seems like every Monday I start a healthy week only to fall off the wagon before the weekend.... 

I kept thinking about doing another W30, but came up with every excuse in the books. I have a party/wedding/girls night... I don’t need to give up food groups, I just need moderation.... life’s too short to not eat bread/wine/chocolate..... it’s almost Thanksgiving, and the stuffing!

I need to do this and waiting until the holidays are over isn’t going to make it any easier. 

I started to wean off the carbs, sugar and junk food today and plan to start full force on Thursday 11/1 for “No excuses November”! 

I hope to see you for day 1 on Thursday!

~Meghan

Hi my name is Kylia and I’m committing to a Whole30 on November 1st! I keep telling myself Thanksgiving is just one day I can enjoy my family traditions with out the foods. I have started Whole30 off and on for two weeks now. My cravings ARE SERIOUS along with stress eating. So daily I have to start over again. I also can’t find a friend or family member that will do this with me. But I know I need to do for myself and my health. 

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, Kmow3 said:

Hi my name is Kylia and I’m committing to a Whole30 on November 1st! I keep telling myself Thanksgiving is just one day I can enjoy my family traditions with out the foods. I have started Whole30 off and on for two weeks now. My cravings ARE SERIOUS along with stress eating. So daily I have to start over again. I also can’t find a friend or family member that will do this with me. But I know I need to do for myself and my health. 

Hi Kylia, welcome! Lots of support here, you can do this! Maybe take some time to sit down and write a list of how/when you went off the Whole30, what the triggers and circumstances were and then create some game plans for going forward this time. Example, I came home starving after a brutal day and just poured wine and had chips. I'll avoid this going forward by packing my meals and always having "emergency food" at home like hard boiled eggs or chicken thighs so that I can create some space for myself to make unemotional decisions."

Archived