Daily email?

Erin E

I am starting my first W30 on Nov. 5. I am reading the Whole 30 book and it mentions signing up for the Daily emails. The link in the book doesn’t work. The book in have is a few years old, so I’m wondering if they still do daily emails based on when you start?? 

Thanks! 

Awesome!! I’ll need all the support I can get. I have trouble sticking with any nutrition plan for more than 7 hours :) However, I have been prepping for this for about 10 days. Sadly though, the family is not on board so there will still be a TON of temptations in the house! And I am a stay at home mom... I may have to get a job for the next 30 days to stay out of the kitchen! 

• Administrators
12 hours ago, Erin E said:

Awesome!! I’ll need all the support I can get. I have trouble sticking with any nutrition plan for more than 7 hours :) However, I have been prepping for this for about 10 days. Sadly though, the family is not on board so there will still be a TON of temptations in the house! And I am a stay at home mom... I may have to get a job for the next 30 days to stay out of the kitchen! 

Oh, girl, that is going to be tough! Home (and alone) is the WORST place for me to be when eating through the kitchen cabinets is NOT on my goals list! I would suggest meal planning and then portioning out your breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as one or two mini-meals (hard boiled egg, chicken thigh w/ guac) and then tell yourself you Do Not Deviate from what is in those containers. Make sure that the meals are large enough to get you 4-5 hours without being hungry, drinks LOTS of water and the rest of the time just stay out of the kitchen as much as you can. Those containers should be your lifeline until you get a few days in!

I made sweet potatoes and crockpot chicken in bulk. Sweet pots to add to B/L/D as needed for extra carbs. Will use chicken to make chicken salad, taco salad and add to soup. Last night, we had sautéed pork chops, roasted broccoli and potatoes with butternut squash soup. Tonight, spaghetti squash with meat sauce. Later this week, salmon and pork carnitas (will use recipe from crockpot book!)

Archived