The Don't look at me with that tone of voice stage

Day 17,, CRANKY. Just finished my week end off. Hungry the whole time, this was my second week end off the first one wasn't this bad so I thought I had this. Came to work today to a bake sale. UGH!!! Hating the world today, good times...Still,,, Life's Better When You're Pain Free. Wondering where my weight is at? If it wasn't for all the temptations I'd probably feel great.

• Administrators
28 minutes ago, goingthissolo said:

Day 17,, CRANKY. Just finished my week end off. Hungry the whole time, this was my second week end off the first one wasn't this bad so I thought I had this. Came to work today to a bake sale. UGH!!! Hating the world today, good times...Still,,, Life's Better When You're Pain Free. Wondering where my weight is at? If it wasn't for all the temptations I'd probably feel great.

Hey @goingthissolo - Aw, sorry to hear that! You shouldn't really be hungry the whole time, honestly. Your meals should get you comfortably 4-5 hours between. Do you want to go through a run-down of what you typically eat and we can take a look and see if there are any tweaks you can make?

I think I just really missed my usual week end routine, Pizza ,beer, chips, fast food, store bought desserts and vanilla coke with ice cream. Any thing wrapped in a tortilla. Donuts with the morning coffee and paper. I felt tested all week end and I'm just cranky today. I'll get over it. Here's to next week end.  :wacko:

• Administrators
14 hours ago, goingthissolo said:

I think I just really missed my usual week end routine, Pizza ,beer, chips, fast food, store bought desserts and vanilla coke with ice cream. Any thing wrapped in a tortilla. Donuts with the morning coffee and paper. I felt tested all week end and I'm just cranky today. I'll get over it. Here's to next week end.  :wacko:

Yes, fat, but also what all of these things that you're craving have in common is that they are carbs. You shouldn't have to suffer so if you feel that this is particularly hard to get through, consider your own carb intake in the form of starchy veggie. Add potatoes or sweet potatoes, winter squash etc to at least one meal a day. More if you need it. Don't fear the carbohydrates!

Archived