Starting Saturday, November 3rd

Kristin155

I think the mindless munching on Halloween candy that wasn't even all that good finally did me in.  I need a few days to shop and prep, but any takers to start on Saturday???

A little about me: I'm a 43 year old woman who works full time, and am happily married with two boys at home.  My weight has been a struggle since childhood and I'm currently about at my average.  I've been higher, more than 50 lbs higher actually, but I've also been lower.  I liked how I felt when I was lower, but am mostly doing this because I feel like I've lost some control over my diet lately.  A few restrictions and accountability will do me some good.  Wish me luck!

Please, let's share!  I googling websites for Whole30 breakfast recipes and already fell in love with these paleo Scotch eggs.  I feel like I can be creative with lunches and dinners, but how many times can I eat a veggie omelette without getting a little bored, you know?

https://www.stupideasypaleo.com/2013/11/23/paleo-breakfast-sausage-scotch-eggs/

• Moderators
34 minutes ago, Kristin155 said:

how many times can I eat a veggie omelette without getting a little bored, you know?

There is no such thing as breakfast food. There's just food. You can eat any of it at any time. Leftovers make a great breakfast, especially when you're in a hurry. Soup is nice on cold mornings. Meatballs or salmon patties/cakes are easy to make ahead and heat up or even eat cold in the morning. Here's a past discussion of non-egg breakfasts people actually ate:  

Archived