My Whole 30 Journey

serena Cormier

Today is day 1!! ( and day 3 with no coffee <_<).  

So far i'm feeling ok!! Mostly excited and hopeful to correct some long term gut issues!! 

Breakfast - Scrambled eggs, w/onions peppers and bacon.

Lunch - Leftover chicken w/Brussels sprouts/sweet potatoes.

Dinner will be- a beef roast, potatoes, carrots, celery and onions. (currently in the crock-pot).

My biggest struggle i think will be the no coffee, because I don't like it black. I just purchased NutPods, so...we'll see how that is. I do drink lots of tea, but i'm missing the creaminess of coffee. 

Any helpful hints, or words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated, as I am doing this solo... 

Thanks Swamp Yankee! I have discovered "Nut Pods" I would like to kiss the inventor of these!! Allows me to drink coffee... They give it just a hint of flavor, so I don't need sugar, and it's "Whole30" approved! I always drink 1/2 my body weight in ounces of water, so I'm good there, 

Day 7 and still going strong. I haven't wanted to kill all the things, like the book says, and every once in a while I get a strong craving for chocolate, sour candies or PANCAKES.... but I have some tea, or coffee or distract myself somehow, and it helps... 

I go back and forth between being either extremely exhausted or Extremely happy(almost euphoric).. It's strange. 

My gut is already feeling better. bloating has significantly decreased, and I've had NO abdominal pain.. That alone  makes it all worth it! 

Bring on week two!!!

Archived