Starting Tomorrow!

AKSherry

Hello Everyone! My name is Sherry and I live in rural/isolated bush Alaska but have access to the allowable foods in the Whole 30 program. I am starting my Whole 30 journey tomorrow. I have been reading the Whole 30 book during my vacation this past week and discussing it with husband and sister. We believe it will assist me in not only improving my health but also give me a true understanding of what I am putting in my body and how individual food groups/items affect me. I have done well this past year doing lazy Keto and have lost 32 pounds but it is not a sustainable way of eating. It is also not healthy therefore, I have committed to not start another diet but to actually improve the way I eat while also learning how certain things affect me. I have done my prep and I am ready to begin! Please wish me luck as I have quite a few things that I will need to get accustomed  to not having over the next 30 days! I am really looking forward to the reintroduction phase as I believe that is where the real value of this program will come into play for me. 

Archived