Sign in to follow this  
MasonAid

Starting in January!

Just decided yesterday to do round 2 of Whole30.

Honestly I'm a little intimidated, because I wasn't prepared for the first one and got burnt out on cooking. . .

I'm planning to meal plan and prep ahead of time for this one. Gonna make compliant meatballs and sausage patties, broth, etc and freeze so I'm prepared.  And stock up on meat when I find deals at grocery stores.

I'm aiming for an early January start! Probably the 1st!

I just finished my first one yesterday but I know December is going to go off the rails. So I am thinking I will do another starting January 1. See you then :) 

Hi Everyone! My name is Meghan and I am new to whole 30! I just bought the book yesterday and am excited for all it has to offer. I am a bit worried as I’ve pretty much tried everything (keto, WW). But this seems different, not a diet but a stepping stone to a healthier lifestyle. I have decided to make January 2nd my start date, perfect for after the holidays. I also decided to document my journey via Instagram... I figured it is a form of accountablity... feel free to find me on Instagram at:  thirtyl0ve

I welcome any tips and suggestions and feel comfort in knowing we’re all in this together :) 

Meghan