First Whole30 January 2nd.. determined to succeed!

ThirtyLove

Hi Everyone! My name is Meghan and I am new to whole 30! I just bought the book yesterday and am excited for all it has to offer. I am a bit worried as I’ve pretty much tried everything (keto, WW). But this seems different, not a diet but a stepping stone to a healthier lifestyle. I have decided to make January 2nd my start date, perfect for after the holidays. I also decided to document my journey via Instagram... I figured it is a form of accountablity... feel free to find me on Instagram at:  thirtyl0ve

I welcome any tips and suggestions and feel comfort in knowing we’re all in this together :) 

Meghan 

Hi, I'm Michelle. My friend, Liz, and I are starting Jan 2nd also. I did a whole30 reset in 2017. I kept a few notes about how I felt. For me, the first week was bad then it was only better after that. My best advice is to plan and prepare. So many grocery stores are carrying good products now that it makes things a little  easier. Get some "go to" meals you can have or make in a pinch. I always had hard boiled eggs on hand for a quick breakfast.  Breakfast was my hardest meal although I did have a note on day 20 that I was tired of Vegetables.  Lol. Good luck and let's do this together!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived