Starting my first Whole 30 in January!

LisaRich

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also getting ready to start The Whole 30 January 2nd. Been doing a lot of reading and excited to use the Whole30 Day by Day journal. This will be my 2nd time doing the Whole30. I look forward to doing a better job writing down my NSVs and actually doing the reintroduction at the end. 

• Administrators
12 hours ago, meaganmargaret88 said:

My brother and his wife have been trying to get me to try out Whole 30 since there first time doing it last January... And I've finally decided to go all in and do it! Because really- its just 30 days.  January 2 will be my start date! Can't wait to get started with everyone else on this New Years Resolution :)

Excellent, we're very glad to have you!

• Administrators
1 hour ago, AmiRose said:

I'm also getting ready to start The Whole 30 January 2nd. Been doing a lot of reading and excited to use the Whole30 Day by Day journal. This will be my 2nd time doing the Whole30. I look forward to doing a better job writing down my NSVs and actually doing the reintroduction at the end. 

Welcome back! If we can recommend anything, it's to really focus that reintro at the end, there is so much info to be gained! :) 

Archived