starting over after the alaska earthquake

My house was devastated, border line uninhabitable. That first night all I could reach in my home to eat was a bag of pork rinds and a box of pop tarts. So needless to say as soon as I put my life back together I'll be starting over. Although I'm mostly shopping W30 compliant it's not a priority at the moment. I'll be back soon and will be looking for all your great support. Yeah,,, water heater fell out of it's closet. Multiple broken windows. Toilet fell over, broke the bolts right out of the floor. Multiple broken water and drain pipes, and my front door buckled when the house shifted.

• Administrators
On 12/20/2018 at 10:46 PM, goingthissolo said:

My house was devastated, border line uninhabitable. That first night all I could reach in my home to eat was a bag of pork rinds and a box of pop tarts. So needless to say as soon as I put my life back together I'll be starting over. Although I'm mostly shopping W30 compliant it's not a priority at the moment. I'll be back soon and will be looking for all your great support. Yeah,,, water heater fell out of it's closet. Multiple broken windows. Toilet fell over, broke the bolts right out of the floor. Multiple broken water and drain pipes, and my front door buckled when the house shifted.

Oh my gosh, I am so, so sorry to hear this! Take care of yourself and your family - what a scary thing to have happen! :( 

Archived