General Chit Chat Section?

Cadence

How about adding a "Whole30 General Discussion" section? There've been a few things that I've wanted to post about my experience so far, but they don't really fall into any of the categories we already have.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hmmm.. we can do that, as long as the discussion stays relevant to the Whole30. Is there a category in particular (aside from "general") that you think we could add to give you a more targeted place to post your messages? Maybe we're missing something - the forum is still young. If we can't come up with anything more specific, we can add a "general Whole30 chatter" to the boards.

Melissa

Perhaps a Team or Group section? Someone starts a group with a particular name and a small group continues with discussions and gets to know each other. The ones I have seen on other forums are open to everyone but people seem to be able to find a group with similar personalities and interests and just join the one that seems the best fit. For example, a CrossFit group, a Running group, a Stay at Home Mom group, a College group, etc. Just an idea. It would take moderators to make sure the discussions didn't get completely off track but in general most people seem to stick to the topic. It seemed most groups ended up with 10-20 active members and people got to know each other pretty well.

• 1 month later...

Archived