Jan. 2019 - Whole30 #2

cr89

Hello fellow Whole30er's! I am back to do another Whole30 but with more ambition to make the changes stick! 

I completed my first Whole30 January of 2018 and I felt AMAZING afterwards, however, it didn't take me too long to fall back into old habits and undo all my hard work so this time around my goal isn't just to complete the 30 days, but to really implement many changes to carry throughout my life. This year is a big year for me as I will be turning 30 in September and I want to feel and look better than I ever have as a way to celebrate exiting my 20's but mostly to help me embrace my 30's and enter them with confidence and pride versus fear and self-pity. I also have a diagnosis of diabetes type 2(T2D) and polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) so I want to have better control over those health challenges. 

Overall, the thing is, I am not getting any younger but I have a lot of things I want to accomplish in my life and having a better grip on my overall health is the biggest step I can take to ensuring that my goals can and will be accomplished. 

I probably won't post on here everyday, but I will try to post at least once a week, so if you feel like following my journey this will be the place to do so. 

Excitedly nervous,

CR89

Archived