Starting Jan 7th!

BelfastBeginner

• Whole30 Certified Coach

Hi @BelfastBeginner, welcome! 

I don't know what is offered in the UK grocery stores, but I'm from Iceland and we have VERY limited options for ready made dressings/sauces which are compliant! So for this I LOVE to follow "whole30recipes" on Instagram, because each week they have a new guest to host the account.

Recently "Eatthegains" was on "whole30recipes" and posted this awesome post with a few easy sauce recipes. I love to bring my sauces/dressings with me on the go/to restaurants, so I've invested in a few small plastic containers with screw-on lids to avoid spills. I'm also a huge fan of the "Whole30 dump ranch", you can google it and you'll get a handful of recipes :)

With respect to food on the go: this depends on what you're looking for. Are you talking about emergency food or simply meals that are easy on the go? My absolute favorite for on the go is hard boiled eggs + compliant mustard + veggies (think peppers, cucumber, carrots, etc.). I also love to bring leftovers that don't need to be reheated, such as a chicken-mayo salad, breakfast hash etc. 

The easiest breakfast ideas in my opinion are something that you can make in bulk, see examples below: 

- This Apple Cinnamon Sausage (just make sure to eat some veggies with it!) 

- This Buffalo Chicken Breakfast bake from my friend Melissa at "Chopitrealgood": 

Hope this helps!

• Whole30 Certified Coach

Great to hear @BelfastBeginner! Those books are such great tools :)I definitely recommend making a meal plan for all of your meals in the first week; breakfast, lunch and dinner. It makes shopping SO much easier and removes the "unknown" for the first week :)

Happy New Year to you too! Good luck! 

Archived