W30 number TWELVE!

CrazyCow

So it's happening. Whole30 number 12 in t-minus 3 days! Over that time, I'll be clearing out fridge and cupboard space, getting a proper larder full of good food choices, and prepping in general. I'll be logging food and activity here. Looking forward to jump starting 2019 in the best way...good luck to us all! 

Full range clear out over these past few days: cupboards, freezers, fridge. Half a cook up, as it's actually mid week (huzzah!). We have enough to get us through to the weekend, when we'll get back into a cooking WOD on Sundays. Meanwhile, I'll be posting food and activity here to keep me accountable...

Day1!  

Started with a true bullet proof--forgot how much I love coffee like this.

M1: 2 coddled eggs, half an avocado, spinach mix, cherry tomatoes and a splash of balsamic, and a satsuma.

M2: Mulligatawny soup, a la Sarah Frogoso and a satsuma. So good.

M3: Cocoa and Paprika rubbed beef short ribs, made in sous vide, cauliflower mash, and sauteed green beans..

Lots of water through the day, and finished with a cup of mint tea. Woot woo!

No activity today, but it is on the docket for tomorrow. Watch this space.  :rolleyes:

IMG_2222.JPG.af18f50e44b1d91cbe6aadc9b7e3eb59.JPG

Day 2:

Crazy day at work, which meant a meal went by the wayside and activity did, too. :(

M1: Tuna with homemade mayo, carrots, tomatoes, and green beans, with a splash of balsamic. So good, but ate this sooooo late. 

M2: sat next to me for most of the day in my office, until it was evident I was not going to get to it, so into the fridge it went. A big fat miss. 

M3: Ravenous, so had a bowl of mulligatawny, followed by a boiled egg, half an avocado and a carrot, with a splash of Balsamic. 

To drink I had a bulletproof that lasted most of the day (I'm not bothered if it goes cold, I still drink it), as well as peppermint tea. 

Onwards and upwards tomorrow...!

Day Three:

M1: tuna with paleo mayo, carrots, green beans and tomatoes 

M2: awesome sausage pepper and cashew stir fry with coconut riced cauliflower 

M3: spag squash with turkey bolognese 

821D140D-735E-4D43-B5EB-B969FA20E416.jpeg

Day 4:

M1: 2 soft boiled eggs with spring greens and sliced red onion with tomatoes

M2: shakshukka using a scoop of last night's turkey bolognese & a fried egg

M3: sous vide steak (I had about 1/3 of the steak that is pictured...more for leftovers!), potatoes and coconut creamed spinach

water and coffee through the day

YOGA this evening...it was a rough one! :ph34r:

IMG_9817.jpg.c9ab59406aaa45ab3ac24c37620b8ce9.jpg

Day 5:

M1: steak, eggs, arugula and tomatoes with bullet proof coffee

M2: cauliflower humous, carrots and a pork, sage and blueberry sausage I made whilst doing the weekly cookup

M3: turkey and veggie soup with a bit of humous, and baked apples and berries with a touch of coconut cream

Fizzy water today, too. 

No yoga today, but looking forward to tomorrow...should have gone for a walk at least, but did not!

Archived