Day 1 completed

Sue1356

• Moderators

I'm not sure about New Barn brand, but any almond milk that has only compliant ingredients is fine to have. Same for cashew or other nut milk, or coconut milk.  You may need to use more of these types of milk than you would other creamers to get the same level of lightness or creaminess in your coffee.

• 2 weeks later...

This is Day 14 for me I have doing very well on the program but.. why on day 14 I am so tired? I felt full on energy on day 3 you couldn't stop me to sit down. Now my legs are dragging and  Im so exhusted. Have been cooking via the whole30 cookbooks. i have to say I have never been a big meat eater nor  eggs but I gotta do what I have to do to stay on the program for another 16 days. I eat eggs with veggies and compliant bacon for breakfest.. Lunches can be chicken or Turkey on lettuce with veggies and a fruit. Dinners are from the whole30 cookbooks. Im full of protein! I do have a handful of mixed unsalted nuts daily. Any reason why i am so tired? Also could use some ideas on lunches! Not much I can do about breakfast. 

I've been tired too, especially day 12. I think some people just have different metabolisms and the adjustment to whole foods can affect you in different ways. Most days I get more energy and focus in the late afternoon, after I've had two meals. I'm thinking of making my breakfasts more like my lunches to see if I can bump that energy a little earlier. For breakfast you could try adding in something fatty like avocado!

Archived