First Timer

xK89x

Hello everyone,

My name is Kaylee. I just started Whole30 yesterday for the first time. I was diagnosed with PCOS earlier last year and I am hopeful this lifestyle change will be the answer to my health issues. When I found out the list of foods i needed to avoid it became overwhelming, but then I found this program that seems to make it simple. My goal is to be able to say I'm living my healthiest and best life possible despite the challenges I've faced in the past. 

Hi Kaylee! From what I’ve read and heard I’m sure this way of eating will help with your PCOS. Stay strong!! It will get hard but the benefits are well worth it. I started on Tuesday and have never made it past day 7 (I’ve tried a few times). But I’m a full believer in Whole30. I hope I can make it to 30 days this time. Good luck ;) 

Hi Kaylee! I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 27 years old. I did my first whole30 at 29 and I have greatly reduced my symptoms by following a low carb, clean eating diet. Whole30 helped me get there. I had tried so many diets before I knew I had PCOS that seemed to work for everyone else and not for me. I did not lose as much weight during my first 2 rounds of whole30 as most people, but I did lose SOME weight which was huge for me. Even better were the none scale victories like clearer skin, a smaller stomach, less anxiety, improved sleep, and regulation of my hormones. I hope this helps you as much as it helped me. You can do it! You have to give it the full 30 days though, so don't give up! :)

Archived