Lib's NYC Whole30 | 30 days of Fitness

nutburger

This is my second round of Whole 30 and I figured I'd track my days for food since it keeps it interesting and I'll be able to look back for ideas come next round.  Last time I did Whole30 I lived in the suburbs of Seattle and I also wasn't working. This time my schedule is a bit more hectic but I also live conveniently close to nearly everything I could possibly need for a Whole30. and have a lot more take out options (Cava, Chipotle, Dig Inn, Hu Kitchen).  

Less than enthused about this round for no discernible reason. Starting on the first day of the work for the year sucked and since I didn't plan particularly well I didn't take enough food to work with me.  This weekend will definitely involve some meal prep -- for breakfast in particular.  It's like I skipped the first day of 'this is easy' and went straight to the hangover, but I definitely ate pretty terribly over the Christmas period (read: all of December) so that could be a factor. I'm determined though, so I'll stick it out until the good feeling hits.

I also plan to 30 days of exercise along with my Whole30 for an extra challenge. It might be a little ambitious but hey, dream big.

Day 1:

Meal 1: Iced black coffee (desperately waiting for my nutpods to arrive), 2 hardboiled eggs; half a banana

Meal 2: Tuna with Primal's garlic aioli and spinach

Snacks:  salted cashews; almond butter

Dinner: garlic chicken (marinated at whole foods) with olive-oil roasted potatos and a mediterranean veggie medley (frozen bag) with more garlic aioli 

Gym:  Body Precision at Equinox - This is new but I liked it. It wasn't cardio but I definitely felt the burn. 

Day 2:

Meal 1: Hardboiled eggs x 2, banana

Meal 2: Applegates chicken apple sausages sautéed in onions; large spring salad

Meal 3: Sweet potato 'noodles' with turkey bolognese and mediterranean vegetables 

Snacks: Salted cashews; diced pears

Gym: Early morning Spin - Biked 13 miles!

Felt much better today, just very tired. Went to bed early. 

Day 3:

Meal 1: Left over turkey bolognese with mediterranean vegetables;

Meal 2: Huge spring salad with chicken apple sausages, sautéed onions, an egg, and primal's ranch

Meal 3: 1/2 a Chipotle Whole30 bowl

Snacks: salted cashews, meat stick, dried pineapple

Gym: A particularly brutal athletic conditioning class that left me very sore.

Definitely on edge today, much more quick snap and overall pretty frustrated. Also, pretty exhausted, but whether that was due to Whole30 or just a busy day, who knows. We went to the movies and it was tough to have no popcorn or diet soda, which I really wanted. At points I regretted committing to this because I just wanted to have normal food and a normal date night, but at the end of the day it's only 30 days. 

Day 4:

Meal 1: Huge, satisfying breakfast of chicken sausages, eggs, grilled tomato and onions, and roasted potatoes

Meal 2: 1/2 a Dig inn bowl (chicken, broccoli, sweet potato, greens, pesto)

Meal 3: Almond flour chicken tenders and potato with 'not ketchup' and ranch

Snacks: Meat stick, cashews, olives

Gym: A super fun drag queen dance workshop

Today I got my period, which could explain my general crankiness and exhaustion levels. I've had pretty rough cramping all day but I haven't taken anything. Other than that, in a pretty good mood - food was delicious today. The Dig inn Sweet Potatoes were actually incredibly good and tasted super sweet. Other than hormones, I've been in a pretty good mood all day - it's hard to tell what's going on symptom wise due to that, though.  

All, in all, this round feels much easier than Round 1. Was today's food the perfect idea of a Whole30? Maybe not, and probably too much potato, but hey, doing the best I can and sticking to the rules.   I'm looking forward to trying some new recipes over the next couple days.  Onward and upward.

I'm so loving this! Thanks for keeping track on the Forum.

I'm also in NYC so places like Hu Kitchen (Their Chicken tenders...SO yummy!) and Cava and Dig Inn are such great resources for us. Also, Sweetgreen, right? They're technically compliant if you don't get any of the cheeses or dairy dressings?! What about Westville? I bet that would be great for W30, as well.

Love your commitment to working out every day. This is my first W30 and I have just felt crazy lethargic this week - started 1/1. I think now that I'm out of the fog (and post December food extravaganza), this second week I can commit to more sweat sessions and taking it up a notch. I've just been doing gentle walks around the park, which I love but are not necessarily giving me that burn.

Thank you again for posting your meals, thoughts, and exercise routines. SO helpful!

Take care, Gia.

On 1/6/2019 at 8:13 AM, NYCBlond said:

I'm so loving this! Thanks for keeping track on the Forum.

I'm also in NYC so places like Hu Kitchen (Their Chicken tenders...SO yummy!) and Cava and Dig Inn are such great resources for us. Also, Sweetgreen, right? They're technically compliant if you don't get any of the cheeses or dairy dressings?! What about Westville? I bet that would be great for W30, as well.

Love your commitment to working out every day. This is my first W30 and I have just felt crazy lethargic this week - started 1/1. I think now that I'm out of the fog (and post December food extravaganza), this second week I can commit to more sweat sessions and taking it up a notch. I've just been doing gentle walks around the park, which I love but are not necessarily giving me that burn.

Thank you again for posting your meals, thoughts, and exercise routines. SO helpful!

Take care, Gia.

Thank you so much for such positive and kind words! I haven't yet tried Hu Kitchen's chicken tenders and I haven't been to Westville - I'll have to look into both as they sound delicious.

Hope the lethargy is getting better for you and you feel like you have more energy Congrats on your commitment to your first round - I promise it'll pay off! :)

Day 5: 

Meal 1:  2 eggs, one chicken sausage, 1/2 a chorizo sausage, grilled onions and potato

Meal 2:  Not hungry, so some cashews and a meat stick

Meal 3:  Chinese chicken cauliflower fried rice 

Snacks: Lara bar at the movies

Today I was exhausted all day - I slept in until 9 and then napped from like 12 to 1 as well, but I perked up at night.  The fried rice we made was actually so amazing. It's weird to think how literally a bowl of vegetables can taste so good. We ended up going to a 10pm movie that night, so I had a La Croix and the pineapple Lara bar. I swear after the Lara bar my heart started racing super fast from the jolt of sugar.  I also had crazy intense dreams that night - in fact, I have this whole round. I'm wondering if this a symptom of the Whole30.

Exercise: One hour of yoga 

Day 6:

Meal 1: Italian sausage fried up with peppers and onions, and eggs

Meal 2: Pear, meat stick, cashews

Meal 3: Pork chops with applesauce, Brussel sprouts, and sweet potato

I'm having trouble fitting Meal 2 in after such big breakfasts. I felt good today. I'm definitely not as regular as I thought I was going to be, and I do feel quite bloated.  Had a bad body image day and felt heavier than I have in a while.

Exercise: 45 mins of 'Whipped' (interval training) at Equinox

Day 7:

Meal 1: One fried egg with bacon, potato, and avocado

Meal 2: Defined Dish Thai Basil Beef and Kung Pao Wings

Snacks: almond butter, cherries, cashews

It was SO nice to find compliant bacon, even it was hideously expensive. It made a good change from sausages. I cannot recommend The Defined Dish recipes enough - BOTH I made tonight were so delicious that they are going to become a regular on the rotation, even off Whole30.  I've packed both breakfast and lunch tomorrow to make sure I get in my 3 meals.

I feel fine, a decent amount of energy. Still bloated with some digestive issues, but other than that, I've definitely settled into a routine. I've been loving black Tea as a drink, so I'll probably start drinking more of that then coffee come the end.  I can't believe it's been a week already!

Exercise: 45 minute HIIT training class. This was killer.

I feel like I have a lot going on in my head so I'm just going to blurt it all out - I was planning on waiting until Day 10 to do a mini recap, but since I have time now, here goes.

I had a little anxiety last night about what happens if I don't lose weight. And I totally understand that that isn't the point of the program, and it's not why I'm doing it...but I do have 20 pounds I actively want to lose, and so my question is, if Whole30 doesn't work, then what do I turn to?  In all other ways the program seems like it is going to work for me, in helping me quit dieting, and achieve my food freedom and be able to eat food without obsessing over calorie counting or constantly fighting with cravings...but I also want to lose the weight I have and reach my goal, which I do think is a healthy and realistic number for my height and body type (I'm 5'1 and 140 pounds right now, so I don't think 120 is that unattainable). 

I found myself calculating calories in my head over the last few days, which needs to stop. I have been calorie counting for 10 years (and I'm 26 years old) which means I basically know off hand the number of calories in any given thing at a time, which is a little horrifying. And I don't want to keep calorie counting for the next 10 years, because it takes so much joy out of eating.  It's so nice to be able to have a meal without feverishly inputting it in MFP and to be able to have a small piece of fruit at night without weighing up the pros and cons.

Anyway, I know I shouldn't focus on the scale, so I'm also trying to go by how I feel and by how my clothes fit - today I'm wearing a skirt that definitely didn't fit last year and was part of my "skinny" wardrobe, and it did up very easily after gym this morning, so that feels good. 

What do I like about Whole30 and my 30 days of fitness program is that it has given me a sense of control over my life again, which is nice. I've been wanting to get to my goal for such a long time, and knowing I'm actively working towards it everyday, that I'm doing nearly everything I can to succeed, is such a great feeling. Doing it in January makes me feel like I've already set up the year for success. I'm going back home in May for a friend's wedding, and I really want to be look and feel great going back, so it's important I put in the hard work these next four months. 

Food is such a big part of my life, it's such a form of comfort and of fun, that taking it out and treating it as fuel only leaves me feeling a little lost. (and I don't mean to be dramatic, I realize it's only 30 days, but for someone who's struggled with binging and overeating their whole life, it matters). But anyway, looking forward to seeing what the second week brings. 

On 1/8/2019 at 4:02 PM, nutburger said:

Day 6:

Meal 1: Italian sausage fried up with peppers and onions, and eggs

Meal 2: Pear, meat stick, cashews

Meal 3: Pork chops with applesauce, Brussel sprouts, and sweet potato

I'm having trouble fitting Meal 2 in after such big breakfasts. I felt good today. I'm definitely not as regular as I thought I was going to be, and I do feel quite bloated.  Had a bad body image day and felt heavier than I have in a while.

Exercise: 45 mins of 'Whipped' (interval training) at Equinox

Really appreciate the honesty here. I'm sorry about the bad body image stuff. That sucks. You're taking care of your health by doing this Whole 30 thing and that is no small fact. The feelings are only temporary (something I have to remind myself of, too) and as an outsider, it is incredibly impressive (and MOTIVATIONAL!) that you're so committed and invested. WELL DONE.

I, too, have been feeling backed up and bloated since around Day 6? But what helped for me was taking Mag 07 (All-Natural Magnesium supplements) before bed with water. Truly, it helps you sleep soundly and it helps to get things moving. Just thought I'd offer that up.

Can't believe we're all a third of the way done! Thanks again for posting all of this.

Take good care, G.

19 minutes ago, NYCBlond said:

Really appreciate the honesty here. I'm sorry about the bad body image stuff. That sucks. You're taking care of your health by doing this Whole 30 thing and that is no small fact. The feelings are only temporary (something I have to remind myself of, too) and as an outsider, it is incredibly impressive (and MOTIVATIONAL!) that you're so committed and invested. WELL DONE.

I, too, have been feeling backed up and bloated since around Day 6? But what helped for me was taking Mag 07 (All-Natural Magnesium supplements) before bed with water. Truly, it helps you sleep soundly and it helps to get things moving. Just thought I'd offer that up.

Can't believe we're all a third of the way done! Thanks again for posting all of this.

Take good care, G.

@NYCBlond thank you for taking the time to read and comment so thoughtfully again. I'll have to look into the Magnesium you mentioned. And a third of the way - amazing! You're right that it's no small feat!!

P.S. Have you found any other complaint NYC eats anywhere else so far?

Day 8:

Meal 1: Egg & Chorizo bake; banana

Meal 2: Leftover Thai basil beef with cauliflower rice

Meal 3: 3/4 of a Cava super-greens bowl 

Snacks: Little tub of pears; almond butter

Exercise: 45 min 7am HIIT Class 

We went out to a HBO thing last night and I really wanted to eat something. I miss the fun of trying out new restaurants or being spontaneous, but again - mantra - it's only 30 days!! At least without drinking it was easy to get up for 7am Spin class the next day.  I think it's just about finding a balance post Whole30 - it's fine to go out and have fun and drink and get delicious cupcakes occasionally  but if it starts happening 3x a week or more, that's when the weight creeps on and the goals get set aside.  I am never going to give up dessert for ever, it's not in me, but I can be a little less crazy with treating myself. 

Starting to feel a little fatigued going on 8 days straight of working out. I'm going to add in some more yoga. 

Day 9:

I got pulled into a meeting at work and I had an appointment at lunch so it was a hectic day. I was going to treat myself to Chipotle to lunch but since I missed breakfast I just had that. 

Meal 1: Coffee w/ nut pod; Grapes, Blueberry RX Bar

Meal 2: Chorizo & Egg bake, cashews, 

Meal 3:  Egg roll in a bowl.  I forgot how delicious this was, I can't believe I stopped making it. It's so quick too.

Exercise: Spin class (12 miles)

Felt fine, other than really tired by the time I went to Trader Joe's and got home. I ended up in bed at 9pm and fell straight asleep. That could be more to do with the exercise I've been smashing rather thanthe  food.  I bow down to all the people doing this with busier lives or kids, because whatever the book says, it is hard. I also started reading 'It starts with food", which I thought I'd be into but I'm not so much, since I've already done a Whole30, I don't need to be convinced, if that makes sense. I can see why it has been helpful for others. It is interesting how many physical ailments people have either decreased or been rid of entirely just by a diet change.  I'm lucky that I'm not on any medication or have any chronic issues, but I do have pretty bad anxiety at times.

Generally when I have busy weeks, I end up getting a migraine on Friday. I haven't been able to pinpoint the cause of these migraines. It'll be interesting to see if I get one tonight or how I feel. Last Whole30 I didn't get any tiger blood, but I noticed it says it generally happens to those already working out, eating relatively healthy - which I was up until the holiday season. We will see.

On 1/9/2019 at 10:03 AM, nutburger said:

I feel like I have a lot going on in my head so I'm just going to blurt it all out - I was planning on waiting until Day 10 to do a mini recap, but since I have time now, here goes.

I had a little anxiety last night about what happens if I don't lose weight. And I totally understand that that isn't the point of the program, and it's not why I'm doing it...but I do have 20 pounds I actively want to lose, and so my question is, if Whole30 doesn't work, then what do I turn to?  In all other ways the program seems like it is going to work for me, in helping me quit dieting, and achieve my food freedom and be able to eat food without obsessing over calorie counting or constantly fighting with cravings...but I also want to lose the weight I have and reach my goal, which I do think is a healthy and realistic number for my height and body type (I'm 5'1 and 140 pounds right now, so I don't think 120 is that unattainable). 

I found myself calculating calories in my head over the last few days, which needs to stop. I have been calorie counting for 10 years (and I'm 26 years old) which means I basically know off hand the number of calories in any given thing at a time, which is a little horrifying. And I don't want to keep calorie counting for the next 10 years, because it takes so much joy out of eating.  It's so nice to be able to have a meal without feverishly inputting it in MFP and to be able to have a small piece of fruit at night without weighing up the pros and cons.

Anyway, I know I shouldn't focus on the scale, so I'm also trying to go by how I feel and by how my clothes fit - today I'm wearing a skirt that definitely didn't fit last year and was part of my "skinny" wardrobe, and it did up very easily after gym this morning, so that feels good. 

What do I like about Whole30 and my 30 days of fitness program is that it has given me a sense of control over my life again, which is nice. I've been wanting to get to my goal for such a long time, and knowing I'm actively working towards it everyday, that I'm doing nearly everything I can to succeed, is such a great feeling. Doing it in January makes me feel like I've already set up the year for success. I'm going back home in May for a friend's wedding, and I really want to be look and feel great going back, so it's important I put in the hard work these next four months. 

Food is such a big part of my life, it's such a form of comfort and of fun, that taking it out and treating it as fuel only leaves me feeling a little lost. (and I don't mean to be dramatic, I realize it's only 30 days, but for someone who's struggled with binging and overeating their whole life, it matters). But anyway, looking forward to seeing what the second week brings. 

This really hit home with me. I'm 5'2" and fluctuate daily between 138 and 142. At the beginning of last year I was about 13 pounds more. I'm here for similar reasons, I want to achieve food freedom and stop worrying about calories! My goal is 125 since I will always have muscular thighs and wider hips.

I also have a tendency to overeat when emotional or when I'm alone or when I have a trigger food and just can't stop... Food has always been a big part of my life, but I was thinking about it the wrong way. Not every celebration requires food, I can treat myself to a hot bath or give myself some down time. Just because I think I'm hungry every two hours doesn't mean I actually am. I'm finding new ways to find comfort and fun, but I'm also getting some of that by spending more time with food. I don't usually cook more than one meal a day, and that's usually with short cuts. I used to eat a quick breakfast at my desk every morning, now I get up and cook a full meal to start my day and it feels great! I'm finding recipes that incorporate some of my favorite foods so I'm excited to eat, not grudgingly downing some soggy veggies.  

Like you said, I feel like it's given me control over my life. For a long time I felt trapped in a body I wasn't sure I could change. Now I know that I can do things to make it better. If I treat my body well, it'll treat me well and the same with you! I know you'll get to your goal and have a great time at the wedding! Thank you for writing so thoughtfully. It helps to know others are going through similar things.

On 1/11/2019 at 2:22 PM, megbeveridge said:

This really hit home with me. I'm 5'2" and fluctuate daily between 138 and 142. At the beginning of last year I was about 13 pounds more. I'm here for similar reasons, I want to achieve food freedom and stop worrying about calories! My goal is 125 since I will always have muscular thighs and wider hips.

I also have a tendency to overeat when emotional or when I'm alone or when I have a trigger food and just can't stop... Food has always been a big part of my life, but I was thinking about it the wrong way. Not every celebration requires food, I can treat myself to a hot bath or give myself some down time. Just because I think I'm hungry every two hours doesn't mean I actually am. I'm finding new ways to find comfort and fun, but I'm also getting some of that by spending more time with food. I don't usually cook more than one meal a day, and that's usually with short cuts. I used to eat a quick breakfast at my desk every morning, now I get up and cook a full meal to start my day and it feels great! I'm finding recipes that incorporate some of my favorite foods so I'm excited to eat, not grudgingly downing some soggy veggies.  

Like you said, I feel like it's given me control over my life. For a long time I felt trapped in a body I wasn't sure I could change. Now I know that I can do things to make it better. If I treat my body well, it'll treat me well and the same with you! I know you'll get to your goal and have a great time at the wedding! Thank you for writing so thoughtfully. It helps to know others are going through similar things.

Thank you for such kind words @megbeveridge! It's nice to know that someone else can identify with how I feel. Best of luck on your journey :).

Day 10:

Meal 1:  Banana, something else that I can't for the life of me remember.

Meal 2: Chicken and Apple sausages with a spinach and tomato salad, with ranch and avocado

Meal 3: Chipotle Whole 30 Bowl

Snacks: Cashews, apple

Exercise: One hour Hot Yoga

Friday was a pretty good day. I'm so terrible at yoga. I don't mean in the physical sense, I mean my mind cannot stop going the whole class. I know it's good for me, and I try hard because I'd like to be calmer/more centered, but half the time I end up wondering what the other people in the class are thinking about instead of actually concentrating. I don't think I get it, necessarily, but it was a nice way to start a Friday and I did feel good. 

Felt normal with nothing much to report.

Day 11:

Meal 1: One egg with 2 pieces of bacon

Meal 2: 2 lettuce wrapped beef burgers with roasted potato and ranch on the side

Snacks: Apple, meat stick, cashews 

Exercise: Ropes and Rowers class

Ran out of a few things today, hence only the one egg for breakfast. Felt low energy, maybe because of the lack of carbs at breakfast, hence having two burgers for dinner, which seems a lot, I guess, but at the time I was absolutely starving. Did not want to go to the gym but absolutely smashed the pretty tough class, and felt good after.  Currently have VERY dark circles under my eyes.

Day 12:

Meal 1:  Eggs, bacon, and roasted potatoes

Meal 2: Dig Inn bowl (greens, chicken, sweet potato, apples), Spindrift 

Snacks: Cashews, Apple

Exercise: 30mins StairMaster

A breakfast that includes potatoes fills me up for most of the day. I had garlic aioli on the side for some healthy fats, as well as roasting them in ghee.

Felt good today. Two NSVs: My size 8 jeans are starting to feel loose, and my better half told me that my Whole30 meals are just as good as my regular ones.  

Weirdly, when we went to  Dig Inn, neither of us could finish our bowls. I think I got just through half before bowing out. We went to see Bohemian Rhapsody afterwards and we took a ton of snacks, but didn’t end up eating any of them. My stomach didn’t feel great after, maybe from the apple? I thought by now any digestive issues would be over, but it’s making me think something else I’m eating is causing an irritation. Also, I didn't love the movie.

I didn’t want to work out so I just did 30 mins and called it a day. 

Constant dreams about accidentally eating something non-Whole 30. Last night was donuts. Also had a really bizarre dream involving creating a Lord of the Rings Diorama with only Whole30 foods. No idea.

Day 13:

Meal 1: Egg veggie bake, banana 

Meal 2:  Cashews, Apple, Prunes, Meat stick

Meal 3:  Defined Dish salt & vinegar chicken wings, homemade fries

Exercise: MetCon 3

Today was another crazy day at work, which led to too much snacking, instead of proper meals. Got home and craved take out really badly, but ended up throwing together a delicious, if beige, meal. In hindsight, a side salad or something would have been good, but it's what we had at the time. 

Sometimes on Whole30 you make extravagant, vibrant, instagrammable meals, and other times you throw whatever you have together and call it a day.

Still pretty tired/going to bed very early. Sleeping well. Not much to report.

Day 14:

Meal 1: fruit bar, meat stick, banana

Meal 2: Hu Kitchen Meatloaf with veggie "stir no fry" & roasted broccoli 

Meal 3: Hu Kitchen chicken tenders with a side garden salad and tostones with guac

Snack: Lara Bar, clementine

Exercise: One hour dance class

Tostones are a thing of the future. I used Dollys Whole Life recipe/method and they were rich and delicious - you don't need many but it feels like a treat.  

The Hu Kitchen tenders were outrageously expensive but they were delicious and much better then the ones I made. It was definitely a splurge and extremely lazy of me but I'm in survival mode this week. Also, I've realised it's been two weeks and I have made/created a different dinner every single night. I think I need to go a bit easier on myself.

My better half has the craziest amount of energy right now and has amazing mental acuity - I don't know if it's a symptom of Whole30 (tiger blood?) or what, but I'm jealous. Me, I'm just plugging along, feeling fine but still tired.  I think my eyes might be looking a bit brighter/clearer, which is nice. 

Also, I meant to say that Saturday was 'Quitters Day" - The day most people give up their new year health and wellness resolutions. So, to all those still chugging along - congratulations, you beat the majority :)!

1 hour ago, nutburger said:

My better half has the craziest amount of energy right now and has amazing mental acuity - I don't know if it's a symptom of Whole30 (tiger blood?) or what, but I'm jealous. Me, I'm just plugging along, feeling fine but still tired.  I think my eyes might be looking a bit brighter/clearer, which is nice. 

Also, I meant to say that Saturday was 'Quitters Day" - The day most people give up their new year health and wellness resolutions. So, to all those still chugging along - congratulations, you beat the majority :)!

I don't have the tiger blood either yet :( I'm hoping it will kick in soon because this girl is very tired! Congrats to you too on getting past the hardest days! 

Day 15 (Halfway!!!)

Meal 1: Veggie egg bake and a banana

Meal 2: leftover chicken tenders with a garden salad and oil/vinaigrette dressing

Meal 3: Pot roast with roasted carrot, pumpkin, and potatoes

Snacks: 2 clementines, almonds,  a handful of olives

Exercise: ‘Master of One’ class

Felt like I ate A LOT, but in looking it over I guess it was a healthy amount of food, and vegetables in every meal, no less! I had a pretty rough day. It started with me hitting my head so hard I have a purple egg on my forehead, gym felt lackluster, and I had laser hair removal after work which sucks on the best of days. Also note to self: Pot roast is too ambitious for a weeknight, even using the Instant Pot.  I did have Tylenol at the end of the day, and I went to bed at 9.30 again.

I feel...fine, I guess. It’s not hard eating this way anymore. I don’t really have massive cravings (other than for diet coke).  I was hoping to have a bit more energy by now/maybe some more NSVs… but maybe it’s coming.  I do think that the Whole30 calendar is the exception, not the norm, as from perusing the forums I don’t think THAT many people get this mysterious tiger blood. But I am going pretty hard at the gym, and 15 days in a row is a lot,  so I guess that could be where the tiredness is from. I actually have Friday off and plan to do something light like Yoga and have a quiet day.

Archived