Condiments: Ketchup and BBQ

Backer53

Just starting this tomorrow and wanted to know if G Hughes Sugar Free BBQ Sauce and Ketchup are compliant? I think I read Sucralose in the BBQ sauce.

If not does anyone have any Ketchup recommendations at stores such as Shoprite, Stop n Shop, Target, Walmart or trader Joes?

Thanks

• 2 months later...

I Just have a quick question - one of the rules is "no added sugar" but on a Whole30 approved product (complete with the Whole30 approved label) for Noble Made Classic BBQ Sauce there are 4 grams of added sugar. I believe this is in the form of pineapple juice but I'm not sure. I am wondering why this program would put its label on something with added sugar when it explicitly states no added sugar in this process.

Thanks

• Moderators
45 minutes ago, minnesota16 said:

I Just have a quick question - one of the rules is "no added sugar" but on a Whole30 approved product (complete with the Whole30 approved label) for Noble Made Classic BBQ Sauce there are 4 grams of added sugar. I believe this is in the form of pineapple juice but I'm not sure. I am wondering why this program would put its label on something with added sugar when it explicitly states no added sugar in this process.

Thanks

Whole30 is concerned with the ingredients list, not the nutrition information. If the ingredients are compliant according to whole30 rules, then this sauce is fine to have.

Archived