Enicoleb

Good Quality Coffee Suggestions

Hi Everyone!

I am used to drinking my coffee with cream and sugar, but have transitioned to nutpods since starting the whole30. I don’t hate it, but am thinking I should try a better quality coffee and that I will like it much more (most coffees taste good full of cream and sugar!)

Does anyone have suggestions for quality coffee brands that I can preferably order online or get at national  grocery stores, preferably in k cups? Thanks!

I would suggest buying one of those reusable k cups so that you really can use any coffee you want. The problem with already done k cups in my opinion is that none of them use the best coffee. Where do you live? My favorite coffees are always local. We have one local roaster here in DC, Compass Coffee who I absolutely love. If you are able to grind your own beans, I suggest trying them out, you can purchase from here: https://shop.compasscoffee.com/

I agree with Elizabeth. First try to find a local roaster. It'll likely be roasted, packaged, and sold in significantly smaller batches than most grocery store coffee (or Dunkin' or Starbucks) and will therefore be fresher. They may even let you taste test different roasts to see what you like. 

I don't know where you are located but we use Drew's Brew's, a local roaster here in Nashville and his coffee is amazing!! https://www.drewsbrewscoffee.com/. He doesn't have a brick and mortar storefront so we ship several pounds at a time and have been drinking his coffee for about 12 years.

I've always had my coffee black so it really shows when the coffee is not very good! Everyone that tastes our coffee raves over how good it is. We typically get Gravel Springs, a dark roast.