Started JAN. 6 looking for Tiger blood!

AliceMarie

My "muffin-top" seems to have a new layer of frosting this morning.  I've read that is normal for this stage.  I've had to make my coffee half-strength in order to drink it black.  I put the kettle on the stove to heat some water then add it to a half a cupful of coffee.  I haven't cared for it with either almond milk or canned coconut milk.  

Hi everyone!  I started on January 7, so, day 9.   I feel like I have gotten past the initial headaches, fatigue, etc., but today is a hard day!  Some unexpected things came up that threw off my schedule for the day.  I’m realizing more and more that I am not good w/ being thrown off of my set schedule (Whole 30 or otherwise).  Anyway, just wanted to say “hi” and try to find some motivation for the day.  

Day 10.  My system is definitely trying to clean itself out this morning. 

On the PLUS side today, 1) my bra has gotten looser and 2) my knees don't hurt anymore when I get up off the sofa.

On the MINUS side today, 1) my pants have gotten tighter and 2) my man is complaining of my bad breath even after brushing my teeth.

I am drinking all of my recommended water most days (sometimes I get just a little shy of my total), and I am working harder to add 1 cup of a starchy veggie each day.  Hopefully this will clear up soon.

Archived