Trouble going to sleep and too tired to wake up

Bdek

I saw other posts in here related to sleeping, but wondered if anyone experienced the following: 

I’ve been getting a burst of energy in the late afternoon, through the evening. I’m used to being tired all the time, so this is great, but now I’m having trouble getting to bed at night. I’m someone that usually couldn’t stay awake if they tried. 

I’m also WAY more tired in the morning than I’ve ever been and I’m finding it hard to get up and get going. 

Any advice? Anyone having the same issues? 

• Moderators
15 hours ago, Bdek said:

I saw other posts in here related to sleeping, but wondered if anyone experienced the following: 

I’ve been getting a burst of energy in the late afternoon, through the evening. I’m used to being tired all the time, so this is great, but now I’m having trouble getting to bed at night. I’m someone that usually couldn’t stay awake if they tried. 

I’m also WAY more tired in the morning than I’ve ever been and I’m finding it hard to get up and get going. 

Any advice? Anyone having the same issues? 

Are you eating within an hour of waking and then every 4-5 hours after that?

What day are you on?  Being very tired at the beginning is fairly normal.  If you would like more feedback, please list out a few days of your meals including specific veggies, fruit, fat and protein, meal timing and anything else that you feel may be of relevance (workouts, snacking etc).

Archived