February Starter ♥️♥️♥️

Chivon Yvette

Hello All!!! My name is Chivon (People call me Chevy and you can too!) One of my best friends had been telling me about the whole 30 for a few months. I considered it, but that was about it until I started using Ben-Gay almost nightly, noticing aches and pains, fast weight gain and severe inflammation. That sparked my interest more, but the nail in the coffin was my last doctor visit. So now I am fully committed (which is scary for me) to doing this life change. I decided that the best time for me to start would be next month. It gives me time to educate myself as well as start the weaning process. I’m excited and happy to be here ♥️♥️♥️

On 1/13/2019 at 9:24 AM, Chivon Yvette said:

It gives me time to educate myself as well as start the weaning process. I’m excited and happy to be here ♥️♥️♥️

Hello and welcome.  Even after you start there will be a bit of a learning curve, but you'll soon get the hang of it.

Welcome! I hope you love the program as much as I do and that you find the results you're looking for! 

You didn't necessarily ask for advice, but I'll give you some anyway! I hope that's okay! :-) My biggest piece of advice is to understand the meal template and try your best to make your meals match it! It will be oh-so good for you and will help you achieve your best results! 

In case you hadn't learned about that part of the program yet, here it is: https://whole30.com/downloads/whole30-meal-planning.pdf

Best wishes and definitely take advantage of this forum. You'll find expert advice from the moderators and lots of great stories, insight, and encouragement from others! 

• 2 weeks later...

I will be starting Feb 1st too. Getting ready to start prepping this weekend. I have a very busy week so I am trying to figure out what I can prep this weekend and then start on Fri. I usually like to start on a mon. I may change my mind and start on the 28 but we will see.  

Archived