Sore Throat lozenges

DataLady

Hi Everyone,

On day 9 and feeling the effects of an upper respiratory infection.  My throat is sore and dried out.  I've tried everything to stay on program - have even frozen bananas and cut them into 'chips' to suck on to relieve a sore throat - although can only have so many of those - they do temporarily help in the middle of the night when you throat is on fire.

Does anyone know of any lozenges that are Whole30 compliant?

Also - does anyone know if Nyquil (the pills) are whole 30 compliant - in need of some cough relief.

Thanks

• Moderators
45 minutes ago, DataLady said:

Hi Everyone,

On day 9 and feeling the effects of an upper respiratory infection.  My throat is sore and dried out.  I've tried everything to stay on program - have even frozen bananas and cut them into 'chips' to suck on to relieve a sore throat - although can only have so many of those - they do temporarily help in the middle of the night when you throat is on fire.

Does anyone know of any lozenges that are Whole30 compliant?

Also - does anyone know if Nyquil (the pills) are whole 30 compliant - in need of some cough relief.

Thanks

You're unlikely to find any lozenges or other over the counter medications that are compliant however most people are not popping nyquil for the sugar rush so if you feel you need to take something, go ahead.

Archived