Tired & headaches day 14

Hello! 

I am currently in my second whole 30 and this one feels like a breeze compared to my first one. I have had almost zero food cravings and am generally excited for my meals. However I am getting really bad headaches in the front of my head every morning till mid afternoon and having a hard time getting up in the morning feeling almost foggy. Any advice on this? 

Here is is what a typical day looks like for me

breakfast : smoothing with spinach, kale, almond milk, blueberrys and a banana  two pieces turkey bacon and a hard boiled egg 

snack: almonds and a fruit or a Lara bar

lunch: basamic chicken and veggies (carrots, onions mushrooms broccoli) 

dinner : whole 30 chicken soup ( always varries but has been lettuce wrap burgers, meatballs and spaghetti squash or salmon, just some examples) 

i usually drink avout 60-70 oz of water 

the only thing I have done differently this time is I am not eating potatoes. I didn’t plan it this way but with no cravings they just didn’t seem to be a necassary part of my diet. 

Thank you! 

• Moderators

First, ditch the smoothie and have a breakfast with lots of veggies (aim for 2-3 cups at every meal), a palm-sized serving of protein or two (or as many whole eggs as you can hold in one hand, likely 3-4), and 1-2 of the fat options listed on the meal template. If you have fruit, limit it to two servings a day, where a serving is the size of your closed fist.

Starting with this for your first meal of the day will more than likely mean you don't need a snack midmorning, but if you are hungry between meals, have a combo of protein, fat, and vegetables, or at least two of the three.

Make sure the rest of your meals also meet the template. Salt your food, enough that it tastes good.

For water, aim for 1/2 oz per pound if body weight, so 70 oz is great if you weigh about 140 lbs.

I don't know exactly what is causing your headaches, but the fruit heavy breakfast is probably not helping.

Archived