Feeling lousy :-/

Did you read this timeline that arrived with yesterday's email? It covers what you'll go through, and it sounds like you're normal. Or, I guess you're saying you've done this before and never felt like you do now. Maybe you're coming down with something? Just rest as much as you can and eat well. There's really nothing "off diet" that will necessarlly make you feel better, right? Isn't that why we're here? So might as well push through the bad patch. You're stronger than you know! Feel better!

http://whole9life.com/2013/01/whole30-timeline/

hey melany - sorry to hear that :/ maybe you are catching a little something. or, is it getting to be your time of the month? i've done a whole30 before, but this one is starting off with my period, and i am noticeably more tired this time around. i say this all the time, but i always throw a sweet potato in when i'm dragging. it's a miracle worker for me...likely not the same for everyone, but it may help get you over the hump.

also, i find oil of oregano capsules do wonders for me. when i feel something coming on, i pop two, two times a day, and it keeps it from worsening. just a thought, if you can find compliant ones.

hey Melany! Sorry to hear you don't feel well, did you eat worse prior to this whole30 then to the others? Your body is probably still adjusting, mine sure is. My stomach has been off, I've been pretty tired by afternoon, and I have had a few headaches. Day 4 still going though! It's my time of the month next week so I know it's also that, and I can't have chocolate this time :wacko: So it will be interesting! Maybe try adding more water, that always helps me. I also drink lots of seltzer water if I feel naeseous or my stomach is off. Rest up!

Hello Melany!

I am on day 3 of Whole30 and I feel exactly the same as you do :( I've had a lingering headache even though I have stayed strictly to the Whole30 diet. I read the timeline and it looks like we're just at the first rough patch, but i'm glad this forum is here so i know i'm not alone! I wish i could have a square of dark chocolate right now, but i'm going to heat up the leftover roasted brussel sprouts/broccoli and cauliflower/carrot puree instead. Highly recommend these with a baked (or microwaved) sweet potato sprinkled with cayenne, smoked paprika, and s/p. Good luck and hope you feel better during the next few days!

Gilmmer, I hope you're better today! I'm on day 6 as you are now too and I still have the headaches, but the hunger is better and I had energy yesterday to workout. I'm finding that I don't have energy to workout as much as I used to= and Im okay with that because I'm eating so well!

Archived