Day 16 and Feeling Worse than Day 5

Hi all,

I'm on Day 16 of my first Whole30. The first 10 days I flew through. I felt great. Had a little bit of sugar withdrawal in the first week but other than that I've been doing great. The past 3-4 days however I've felt the tiredness and fogginess that most people feel in the first five days or so. I also noticed the first two weeks I felt and looked thinner. My pants fit better and my friends, family, co-workers were complimenting me. I've been rigorous about following the plan. I try to drink at least 80oz of water a day. My typical day of meals is below. I do work out quite a bit. I do crossfit 6 times a week, spinning once a week, and yoga 1-2 times a week. I also walk 30 minutes everyday after lunch. Do I need to be eating more or drinking more water?

Breakfast:

2 eggs, 2 egg whites, spinach, green pepper, diced ham, salsa, 1/4 of an avocado. Sweet potato poppers (sweet potato and ground chicken). 4oz orange juice. Banana. Coffee with 1tbsp nutpod creamer

Lunch:

Sweet potato, 1/4 avocado, buffalo chicken, primal kitchen bbq sauce, apple, green beans.

Dinner:

Mushroom capped burger with mashed avocado, primal kitchen mayo, onion, lettuce. Side salad with primal kitchen dressing.

Pre workout:

Handful of almonds, 2oz Deli Turkey

Post workout:

4 Sweet Potato Poppers

Thanks in advance!

Aimee

Archived