Psoriatic Arthritis

Anyone else dealing with Psoriatic Arthritis? I am on Day 6 of my first whole30. Considered trying the autoimmune protocol, but wanted to see how I did with my first 30 days before saying goodbye to my beloved tomatoes and bell peppers :wacko:. Just wondering if the AIP with people with my condition has shown other more improvements than without AIP...

I also suffer from Pscoriatic Arthritis and I 100% feel better after removing tomatoes, peppers, eggplant etc. Even the psiriosis on my skin clears up once I remove these things. I was on a paleo diet for several months and although I felt better then I had in a long time the arthritis was still there causing issues. Once I removed the items under the AIP within a week I started to notice a difference. I woke less stiff, my skin was clearing up, numbness in my hands caused by the inflamation in my fingers was better. Now I am not going to say that it's a cure but I don't need medication anymore to get out of bed and that is an A+ in my book. It may or may not work for you but it is 100% worth a try.

• 2 years later...

Archived