But i also love sparking water. My personal favorite is  Perrier Carbonated Mineral Water.

Recently i know a important thing about from a page(read) that It quenches our thirst and hydrates our body.

Overconsumption of sparkling water can lead to irritated bowel syndrome (IBS), So be aware of it.

I had some problems with drinking plain water in the past. I get sick of drinking water, and I figured since herbal tea doesn't have caffeine, that it counts too. Also water with a small amount of lemon juice is a great replacement for over sugared drinks. Worked for my brother who is really a sugar addict.

6 hours ago, Greenholand said:

But i also love sparking water. My personal favorite is  Perrier Carbonated Mineral Water.

Recently i know a important thing about from a page(read) that It quenches our thirst and hydrates our body.

Overconsumption of sparkling water can lead to irritated bowel syndrome (IBS), So be aware of it.

Lucky you. I just don't like the taste. In the other thread I wrote about water with a small amount of salt which I make to keep my sodium balance at bay. It doesn't work for me if I try to drink sparkling water. For some unknown reason. 

And I'd be more worried about any additional minerals. 

On 1/17/2021 at 10:26 PM, Liza_Beth said:

I had some problems with drinking plain water in the past. I get sick of drinking water, and I figured since herbal tea doesn't have caffeine, that it counts too. Also water with a small amount of lemon juice is a great replacement for over sugared drinks. Worked for my brother who is really a sugar addict.

Actually, a small update. I decided to talk about this with my doc last week and she got me thinking:  The original study, as I understand it, suggested that 2 litres of water a day were the typical baseline requirement. But it was not suggesting this water had to be consumed as a beverage or that without flavoring, etc. It included water contained in all food and drinks. I have always thought that it doesn't count as water, but well, according to my do it is. 

On 1/17/2021 at 10:26 PM, Liza_Beth said:

Also back to this, it is carbonic acid! No, it is not really good for consumption. In moderation, though, it should be harmless. But guess that's another reason why it shouldn't be used as a replacement for, well, regular water.