ReganTMon

Introducing myself!

Hi everyone! My name is Regan and I am starting Whole30 soon! I am excited to embark on this journey, and I am also a little nervous. Writing to hear success stories and gain more confidence! 

Hey Regan! I'm on day 9, and quite enjoying myself to be honest. I'm experimenting with heaps of interesting foods, and actually having an easier time of it than I expected. Prep is key, both in having stuff on hand, and making sure you're all over the rules and what you can and can't have! 

On Day 21 of my 3rd.  My first was amazing, my second I bailed on at day 25 (family outing that I hadn't planned into my whole30).  

Absolutely must meal plan and make sure you have lots of compliant options (either precooked or things you don't need to cook) so that you limit your chances of slip ups.  Also, for someone like me who is on the road a good bit, know what restaurants you can go to and what you can order.  I stick with Chipotle, Whole Foods and Zoes Kitchen because all 3 have different types of foods I can eat.  I end up eating out for lunch probably 4-5 times a week.  I eat every breakfast and dinner at home though during Whole30.  

My first Whole30 I was preparing things that would last my wife and I for 4 meals (Dinner and the following Lunch).  Since then I've taken to things that get us 8-10 meals.  We find if we make the right things we don't get bored of them anyway and it keeps me out of the kitchen quite so much!

Hi Regan. My name is Jeany.  I just ordered my book through Amazon and should be getting it today. I have not picked my start date yet but probably will be Friday, January 25. I am nervous but dedicated and I know I can do this!! I have multiple sclerosis so this is even more important to me then just weight. I need to eliminate foods that drag me down. I recently have noticed some acid reflux, bloating and fatigue. I already kind of started adjusting what goes in my mouth but doing this Whole30 will give me more incentive. Definitely looking forward to this forum and support and ideas.