Without Gallbladder

MsJen83

Hi there!

A few years ago I had my gallbladder removed and I’m currently on R1 D21of a Whole30. I’m  looking for some updated info on supplements or something to try to help with digestion during a Whole30 round?? I’ve seen the topic a on here a few times but it was from years ago. Any suggestions on what to try?? 

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, MsJen83 said:

Hi there!

A few years ago I had my gallbladder removed and I’m currently on R1 D21of a Whole30. I’m  looking for some updated info on supplements or something to try to help with digestion during a Whole30 round?? I’ve seen the topic a on here a few times but it was from years ago. Any suggestions on what to try?? 

If you're looking for a digestive enzyme or discussions surrounding digestive enzymes and probiotics there's definitely lots of discussion including much more recent than a few years ago.  Just google 'whole30 digestive enzyme' or 'whole30 probiotics' and you should find some info :) 

• Moderators
16 hours ago, MsJen83 said:

Everything I’m finding about digestive enzymes is from between 2013-2016 even  after I looked again. I was just wondering if there was more up to date products?

I don't think there's anything officially from whole30 with updated brand recommendations. Maybe someone who is currently taking some could weigh in if they've found a compliant brand, but I think you're probably just going to have to read ingredient lists. 

• 1 year later...

A few years ago a friend of mine had her gallbladder out and the doc told her to take a couple of teaspoons Sunflower Lecithin after she ate. It will help you digest the fat your gallbladder used to do for you. I have my gallbladder, but I take it after I eat to help digest the fats in my foods.

Archived